The resources of New York Health Works would not be made possible without the support of many great partners. These leading organizations have come together to help inform New York residents on issues impacting their health care, and they pave the way for New Yorkers to take more active roles in determine the direction of their health care.
We thank them for their partnership and support!
- 1 in 9: The Long Island Breast Cancer Action Coalition
- BOOM! Health
- Centro Civico of Amsterdam
- CNY HIV AIDS Care Network
- Epilepsy Foundation of Northeastern New York, Inc.
- Harlem United Community AIDS Center
- Hispanic Federation
- Hispanic Health Network
- Housing Works
- Jewish Board of Family and Children’s Services
- Latino Commission on AIDS
- Mental Health Association in New York State
- Multiple Sclerosis Resources of Central New York, Inc. (MS Resources)
- NAACP NYS Conference
- New York State Osteopathic Medical Society
- Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease
- S.L.E. Lupus Foundation/Lupus Research Institute/Alliance for Lupus Research
- State University of New York Central New York Biotechnology Research Center
- Women in Progress